Thursday, December 21, 2017

Heading to Oman (and happy holidays!)



Christmas season is already here and school holidays too. In Kuwait, as you can imagine, people don’t celebrate Christmas here, but the international schools take three weeks of holidays, to let their staff (normally from Western countries) to have a rest. As there are many foreigners who don’t come back to their homes and they stay here these days, in the shops they still can buy Christmas trees and other decoration so they can feel somehow at home.

I don’t know if it is always like that, but the decoration of the Souk looks like Christmas Style

























































Due to I was in Spain just few months ago, I have decided to spend these next days traveling. This time I go to Oman some days, where I will meet Arturas, a good friend from my Lithuanian period, who is working there right now. I have been planning the route I’ll do and I saw already some spectacular pictures. As I heard, this land is awesome and there are a lot of interesting places to visit. I think these thirteen days are not going to be enough.

Amazing


This is basically everything I wanted tos ay in this post. I will be back with new chronicles and experiences in Oman. I wish you a merry Christmas and an excellent beginning of the year. I am finishing it in good mood, positive and curious to know what will happen in 2018. In this 2017, I feel I achieved many of my goals and I feel quite satisfied. Thanks to all for being there supporting me and helping me to reach my wishes. All the best!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Have a good journey and a great stay. Take care. Michelle

    ReplyDelete